PokerRanger - ChangeLogHere, you can find a list of all changes which have been made at the different updates.
v1.20.2: (Current Version) (07 May 2016)
this is merely an interim update while the large update to PokerRanger2 is still in the works
- integrates a detector for PokerStars and freezes all PokerRanger functions while PokerStars is opened
- PokerStars will detect this PokerRanger version and assures that users will not receive warnings if PokerRanger is opened
v1.20.1: (1st Dec 2015)
- fixed a serious crash that could occur when ranges with groups were exchanged using the custom range tree
- fixed a crash sometimes occuring when text was selected in hand selection dialog and X button was used
- added some basic support for high dpi displays making tables easier to read
- equity calculations are calculated in a more CPU-friendly way now reducing lags on older CPUs
- We have twitter now: PokerRangerNews
v1.20.0: (14th Dec 2014)
- New Features:
- Hand Range Text in Hand Selection Dialog: The hand selection dialog has a multiline text input now, so that ranges can be changed there with text input as well.
- Custom Range Tree Size Enlarged: The maximum size of the custom range tree has been enlarged. The tree has been saved in the registry before which is limited due to a key size constraint. Now, it will be stored in an ini file that has no limits.
- .sig/.prsig File Association: When setting PokerRanger up via the installer, .sig and .prsig will be associated with PokerRanger allowing the serial.sig to be used for activation via double-click.
- Pressing Enter Applies Range: Now, when enter is pressed in a hand range line, the range will be applied and calculations will be initiated.
- Bug Fixes:
- Crash Bug Fixed: Fixed a bug that PokerRanger crashed, when the order of groups changed.
- Range Hover Improved: The range hover window used to remain open, when a context menu would be in the way. Also, hands could be selected in that window without a real range change. This has been fixed.
- Right Mouse Click in Range Lines: PokerRanger used to deselect the hand range text selection when clicking with the right mouse button. As a consequence, using options like cut, copy or paste on the range text did not work without shortcuts. This has been fixed.
- Update Window on Top: When there is an update, the notification window will be on top now, so that the corresponding buttons can be clicked.
- Range Spin Box Bug Fixed: Changes in the range spin box in the hand selection dialog did not change anything.
v1.19.2: (5th Oct 2014)
- Crash Bug Fixed: Fixed an frequently occuring bug that led to a crash when an equity calculation was aborted or restarted.
- Equity Evolution Bug Fixed: The display of the equity evolution graph was misplaced.
- Equity Graph Tab Improved: Some bugs in the equity graph tab were fixed concerning the display.
- EV/FE Range Save Bug Fixed: Fixed a bug that PokerRanger would crash if a changed range in the EV/FE tab would be stored in the custom range tree.
v1.19.1: (16th Sep 2014)
- Range Tree Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that could destroy the stored range tree in the database. Note: Create backups of your custom ranges on a regular basis with the save function in the hand selection dialog.
- New Range Input Possibility: Ranges like "Ax2d", "AhXh" or "XxTs" can be entered into the range text fields from now on.
v1.19.0: (15th Sep 2014)
- New Features:
- Equity Graph Tab: In the equity graph tab you can view the equities of one range against another on a specific board or preflop. This enables you to get a better view of the strength and playability of your range against the other player's range.
- Ranges with Spaces: From now on, text ranges with spaces can be pasted.
- Other Improvements:
- Equity Calculation Accelerated: For postflop calculations, the equity calculation has been parallelized. For specific calculations and depending on the number of processor cores, this can make calculations 2-8 times faster.
- New Framework: The software uses the latest QT framework with version 5.3 now. This makes the software more stable and faster.
- New Runtime: PokerRanger has been upgraded to a newer runtime. That way, performance improves, as well.
- Visual Enhancements: Some visual parts of PokerRanger have been enhanced, e.g. the range matrix and icons.
v1.18.2: (26th Nov 2013)
- Import Crash Bug Fixed: Fixed a newly introduced bug that PokerRanger would crash at hand history import.
v1.18.1: (25th Nov 2013)
- New Features:
- EV/FE x-bet/fold Reaction: The EV/FE tab offers an x-bet/fold action now. For example, if one player raises, villain can now either fold, call, 3-bet/fold (new) or 3-bet/call. This allows for a broader range of EV scenarios.
- EV/FE New Reaction for check/raise: For a check/raise, all reactions include check, bet/fold and bet/call (new) now.
- Suit-Based Hand Range Weighting: There are 25%/50%/75% buttons now, which mark specific suits. Those can be used in combination with groups to weight specific ranges. Combined with the new group suit color system (see below), this weighting system can be used for most group visualization needs. Only for using the groups postflop, one has to manually add the missing suits back if analyzing non-rainbow boards.
- New Group Suit Visualization: In the hand selection dialog, hand blocks like AKo will now be colorized with the colors of the specific groups that the suits are in. For example, if AKo has 75% of (discounted) combinations in a red group and 25% of (discounted) combinations in a green group, the box will be displayed 75% red and 25% green.
- Discounted Parent Range Percentage: The range selection dialog as well as the hover additionally show the group's portion of the parent range discounted by board cards and the other player's range now.
- EV/FE Some Texts Improved: In the EV/FE tab, several minor texts have been adjusted for easier ease of use.
- Bug Fixes:
- Board Card Selection Bug Fix: Board cards were not selected accordingly to the actual mouse position but with an offset.
- Serial Selection for Read-Only Files Now: The serial file could only be selected for activation if it was writable.
- EV/FE Import Bug Fix: When importing hands, PokerRanger would set the wrong parent range for the reactions. Thus, hands which did not exist in the other player's parent range were not selectable.
- Crash at Custom Range for EV/FE Range Fixed: When trying to move a custom range in the hand selection dialog into a range of the EV/FE tab, PokerRanger would crash. Side note: Please note that you can also store groups in the custom ranges, so that moving a custom range into an EV/FE range is not necessary most of the time. You can simply use a range with groups as parent range and select the groups with the down arrow next to the range text field.
- Training Cards Completely Displayed Now: The cards in the equity training were not completely displayed.
- Check/Raise Minimum/Maximum Sizes: The minimum/maximum sizes for check/raise lines were not set.
v1.18.0: (15th Nov 2013)
- Backend Completely Rewritten:
- large parts of the software have been re-developed. Because of this the software is more stable and faster
- New Features:
- Undo/Redo: undo/redo functionality for main window, hand selection dialog and custom ranges
- XML In/Export: The custom ranges as well as scenarios will be exported/imported in XML format which allows for easier sharing of ranges and editing in texts
- Group Colors Changeable: The group colors are changeable from now on. Those colors will be saved in undo/redo states, files and in the custom ranges
- Tree Hierarchy in Range: The tree hierarchy is shown in the range drop down from now on
- Group Color in Drop Down: The color of the currently selected group is shown in the range drop down in the main window now
- Parent Range Percentage Display: The parent range is displayed in the hand selection dialog now
- New Hand History Formats Readable: A couple of new hand history formats is importable now
- Custom Ranges Move Buttons: The custom ranges and folders in the hand selection dialog can be moved up and down via buttons now
- Random Cards Button in Training Tab: Board cards can be created randomly via the random cards button
- Usability/Visual Updates:
- Brighter Set of Colors: There are brighter colors and better contrasts now
- New Cards: PokerRanger uses new card pictures with easier to recognize suit symbols
- Right Mouse Button Deselect Clearer: In each relevant dialog, there is a checkbox to toggle deselecting by left or right mouse button
- Equity Colors: The equity in the main window is displayed with colors now.
- Hand Selection Dialog Resizing: The three columns of the hand selection dialog can be resized from now on
- Hand Selection Dialog Maximizable: The hand selection dialog can be maximized now
- Menu: Menus use a clearer color set now
- Bolder/Clearer Text: Texts have been changed for clarity and use bold font weight in specific places for easier use now
- Hand Selection Dialog Buttons: The buttons in the hand selection dialog have a new style
- Equity Evolution Colors: The colors in the equity evolution tab have been improved
- Window Memory: For the main window as well as the hand selection dialog PokerRanger memorizes position, size and maximization status with more details from now on
- Bug Fixes:
- Equity Selector Crash Bug Fixed: The equity selector in the hand selection dialog crashed, when used preflop
- Wrong Suit Order Bug: Singular hands like AsAd were deleted when entered in wrong suit order
- EV/FE Range Field Size: The range text fields in the EV/FE tab were expanded extremely when using large range texts
- Group Box Bug Fix: Only 15 of 16 groups could be used
- Messed Up Selector Dropdowns: Hidden selector dropdowns in the hand selection dialog for hand strengths could be used
- Non-English License Activation Bug Fix: On some systems with non-english Windows, the license activation did not work
- Deep Groups Not Storable Bug Fix: Groups with a high depth could not be stored in the custom ranges without errors
- Equity Table Tab Precision Increased: The equity table tab was unprecise for "Only Best %" selector
- Custom Ranges More Reliable: In some rare cases, ranges from the custom ranges or folders could disappear; this part of the software has been rewritten completely, as well, many bugs have been fixed that way and undo always allows to restore previous states
- Suit Hover Bug: The suit hover opened up frequently without the mouse being on a suit
- Equity Selector Bug: The selection by equity in the hand selection dialog did not refer to the currently selected group of the other range but to the entire range
- Mediocre & Strong Draws: Mediocre and strong draws were not working as a tick schema in the first two tabs
- Loading Icons Fixed a bug that on several systems loading icons for equity calculations were not displayed
- Rake Change Bug: Changing the rake or rake cap in the EV/FE tab did not instantaneously recalculate the overall EV
v1.17.2: (7th Jul 2013)
- Bug Fixes:
- Group Bug Fixed: Fixed a bug that changing the scenario would not update the groups, when the parent range was the same.
- Groups Load Bug Fixed: Fixed a bug that loaded .pra files would not correctly load cascaded groups and changing groups, then, would result in a crash.
- HandSelectionTree Persistence: The hand selection tree would only save and load to/from registry after closing the entire program. Now, it saves/loads when entering/leaving the Hand Selection Dialog. That way, multi-instance use of PokerRanger is more convenient.
- Save/Load System Improved: "Save As" has been changed to "Save", while there is a save option, now, too. The title shows the currently opened file and closing PokerRanger, creating a new file and loading another file will lead to a prompt whether or not you would like to save your changes.
- EquityTablesTab Output: The EquityTablesTab shows combinations per hand and the portion of the hand relative to the range, now. Also, there are range percentage and combinations numbers below the matrix available.
v1.17.1: (5th Jul 2013)
- Crash Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that PokerRanger would crash when ranges are entered for equity calculation at the start.
v1.17.0: (3rd Jul 2013)
- Hand Selection Dialog:
- Invert Range: From now on, it is possible to invert the currently selected range in the hand selection dialog.
- Determine Remainder: When being in group mode, you can now select all hands which are not selected within another group on the same level.
- Selectors - One/Two Holecard Draws: Selectors can also be used to select draws with one or two holecards now.
- Selectors - Highcard Filters: You can select highcards by overcards or one overcard and with or without Ace now.
- Selectors - Trips Kickers: Kicker selection has been added for trips.
- Hand Selection Tree - Memory Extended: The hand selection tree will memorize now after leaving the dialog which folders have been opened.
- Hand Selection Tree - After Cancel: Cancelling in the Hand Selection Dialog will not cancel the changes made in the Hand Selection Tree now.
- Tables in First Three Tabs:
- Adjustment to Selectors: The first three tabs include the newly introduced hand strengths for the selectors now, too.
- Range Matrix Hover: Instead of a text display, hovering the hand strengths will now result in one (or two in case of second tab) matrix hovers like when hovering the first or second player's range.
- Scrolling Up After Selection: Having ticked another hand strength, the scrollbar would go up to the top. This has been fixed.
- Subelement Selection Indicator: If some element in the table is not selected but any children are selected, this will be displayed by another symbol, now. Also, ticking the parental element will result in selecting all subelements.
- Naming: Some names have been fixed or changed for clarification.
- Design Changes:
- Top Part Removed: The top part containing the PokerRanger logo and information about the version as well as the registered user has been removed in order to gain space. Version and registration information can be viewed via the "About" dialog now instead.
- Toolbar Introduced: We introduced a toolbar which allows fast access to the menu actions. It is planned to move some of the export functions (like export to CVS) to this bar, too, in the next versions.
v1.16.1: (25th Jun 2013)
- Hand Strength Extensions:
- Pocket Pair Types: 77 on A52 is not considered as 2nd pair anymore but as "pair between 1st and 2nd pair". There are also categories for pocket pairs between 2nd and 3rd pair as well as hands weaker than 3rd pair. Hand selectors as well as the first three tabs are affected.
- Above/Below instead of Better/Worse: Since the pair selectors involve "PPs weaker than 3rd pair" and "Other non-PP pairs" there are hands in both categories which might be stronger/weaker than hands of the other. So, "better/worse" as a comparator is no longer correct and has been renamed. The same applies for 2nd pair sub hand strengths.
- Bug Fixes:
- Card Text Field: It was possible to enter more than 3 (1) cards for the flop (turn, river) as a text.
- Jump off field with incorrent input: When entering cards which have already been used, the text field would still lose focus. Now, it will be cleared and keep the focus.
v1.16.0: (23rd Jun 2013)
- Hand Strength & Equity Selectors:
- Selectors for Hand Strengths: In the hand selection dialog, there is now the possibility to select hands based upon hand values (pair, twopair etc.). You can also use comparators like "better/worse". There are detail hand strengths available like Top/2nd Pair and even kickers.
- Selectors for Draw Values: The hand strength values can be combined with (backdoor) flush and (backdoor) straight draws. You can also use comparators like "better/worse". There are detail options for flush draws available (nut flush, 2nd nut flush etc.)
- Selectors for Groups and EV/FE Tab: The selectors can also be used for groups, automatically excluding hands which are not in the parent group. Also, you can use them to narrow down Player1's/Player2's ranges in the EV/FE tab.
- Equity Selectors: The equity selectors will select hands based on the equity against another range. This only works for the ranges of Player1 and Player2, as there are no clear other ranges in the other tabs. From the selected hands, you can also only take the best, e.g., 30% or even a range of, for instance, 20%-40%.
- Selector Modes: The calculated selection can overwrite the current range, be added or subtracted to the current range. It can also be inverted and then be used for those three operations.
- Feature Changes/Extensions:
- Selection Shortcuts: You can select hands easier now with the Ctrl/Shift/Ctrl+Shift Shortcuts in the Hand Selection Dialog.
- Random Buttons: Random buttons will only change the street cards which they are placed after, now. For example, using the random button after the turn, will only shuffle the turn card and not the flop cards anymore.
- Range Selection Tree Editing: When changing names of elements of the range selection tree in the range selection dialog, the old name will be displayed in the editing text box now.
- Bug Fixes, Usability Improvements & Miscellaneous:
- Tab Shortcuts: The tabs can be selected via F1/F2/... keys from now on.
- Auto-Jump to Next Card Field: When entering cards for flop, turn or river with the keyboard, the changes will automatically apply if the text field is full. Flop and turn text fields will trigger a jump to the next field (Flop->Turn, Turn->River).
- Board Viewable in Range Selections in Training Tab: In the training tab, the currently selected training board is viewable when selecting ranges now. That way, the selectors work there, as well.
- EV/FE Overall EV Bug Fix: In case of only having one combination against a whole range in the EV/FE tab, the overall EV was not calculated.
- Versioning Changed: PokerRanger will now have a new version format. This version is v1.16.0. This change has simply been made because it looks nicer.
v1.015: (30th May 2013)
- Board Evaluation Tabs Enhanced:
- Twopairs: Holecard-Pairs will be counted as "Two Hole Card Twopairs" now on a paired board. Also, top/2nd/3rd twopair hand strengths are available with this version.
- Draws: Draws exclude made hands now, unless they are currently on the board (like paired/two-paired boards, which are made hands but not formed with hole cards). However, they do not exclude each other, as e.g. a hand can be a flushdraw as well as an OESD. When ticking the hands, the sum factors this in as usual, of course.
- Flush Strengths: PokerRanger categorizes flush draws now with six different strengths considering the board, so that e.g. Kd7d on Ad3d2d is considered a nut flush.
- Schema Dialog Improved: The schema selection dialog, where you can create own categories and hand strengths for the first three tabs, includes more hand strengths now.
- Please Note: Using a schema with fewer entries might improve the performance. You can just copy the standard schema, erase some of the unneeded categories for you and use this as default schema.
- Please Also Note: If you have created custom schemas before, those might have bugs now. You can mail them to us to let them convert or adjust them by yourselv, just as you wish.
- Miscellaneous Features:
- Check Lines: The EV/FE tab offers check lines now. Please consider that check/raise assumes that the other player will fold to the check/raise, as otherwise a check/raise size field would be necessary, which there is no space for at the moment.
- Random Buttons: There are random buttons for card selections in the main window now, so that you do not have to open the dialog anymore for this function.
- Relase Notes: Release Notes can now be manually viewed via the menu Help -> Release Notes.
- Bug Fixes:
- Using Hand Strength for Player2 Range: When you were in the "Board Hits Tab" and right-clicked a hand strength to use it as a new group for Player2, that did not work.
- Usability Improvements:
- Equity Tables Sorting Locked in: If you change constraints like ranges or cards, the equity table will memorize the sorting you used before from now on.
- Hand Selection Dialog Save Button: After clicking the button, when a range is selected, PokerRanger will now ask you if you want to overwrite the range or create a new one.
- Hand Selection Dialog Range Usage: You can drag a range from the range selection tree now and move it to the range matrix. This will have the same effect as double-clicking on a range selection tree item.
- Range Hover without Focus: The range matrix hover will not show up now, if the PokerRanger application window has not the focus.
v1.014: (3rd May 2013)
- Updater Endless Loop Fix - Please Read: Finally, the issue with the automatic updates has been found. The shortcuts from the start menu or desktop have the false property "Start in [...]/Licenses". To fix this bug, either uninstall and reinstall PokerRanger with the latest installer or remove /Licenses from all shortcuts by yourself.
- Trials Reset and Enhanced to 21 Days: From now on, the new trial time is 21 days. All current trial installations have been assigned a new due date of 24th May 2013. Please notice that some of your machine codes may have changed, so that some trials may not have been reset. In that case, just contact us to get an individual new trial version.
- Range Management:
- Save/Add Button Merged: In the range selection dialog, the save button for the range selection tree led to a crash if a folder was selected. Now, there is only a save button which combines the functions of the "Add Range" and "Save" buttons, overwriting ranges if a range is selected but adding ranges if clicked while selecting a folder.
- Tree Memorizes Expansion: The tree memorizes now the expansion-state of the "Predefined Patterns" and "Custom Ranges" folders.
- Discounted Range Percentage Display Added
v1.013: (1st May 2013)
- Importer Redesigned: The importer was redesigned completely and is capable of importing a whole lot of hand histories exported as text from HEM2 or PT4 now. There is only one button for all kinds of hand history imports now. The possible formats may include but are not limited to:
- Hand histories from PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, IPoker, Merge Poker, Microgaming, Pacific Poker, Winamax Poker, WPT Poker
- Hand histories with currencies Euro, US Dollar, British Pound
- Hand histories from cash games, SNGs or tourneys also including antes
- EquityTable Tab Enhancements:
- Preflop: EquityTables Tab can show preflop equity now, as well.
- Selectors: You can filter the selection by equity or by pencentiles (like best 20% or 30%-40%) or both of them combined.
- Export to Clipboard: The filtered range can be copied to the clipboard.
- Equity Column: The table contains an equity column now.
- Range Management:
- Range Export/Import to/from File: The current equity tables can be exported/imported to/from files now which makes backing them up and restoring as well as handing them to friends easier.
- Save Button: Before, you had to save changes in the tree by adding a new range and deleting the old one. Now, there is a save button which overwrites the marked entry in the tree.
- Updater Enhancements:
- Updater Renamed: As Fulltilt Poker has not reacted to the bug that it starts PokerRanger's updater, the updater carries the name "PokerRangerUpdater.exe" now.
- Improved File Updates: In the case of a renewable file being opened and having a temporary file like PokerRanger.exe_temp already existing, the Updater did not update the corresponding file before.
- Updater Log File: The updater writes a log file now (might need admin mode) which might help us to improve the updater in case that PokerRanger will announce repetitively a new update.
- Miscellaneous Usability Improvements:
- Scrollbars: The tabs for EquityTables, Equity Evolutions, EV/FE Calculations and Equity Training have scrollbars now which makes the software more comfortable to use on lower screen resolutions.
- Resizability: The PokerRanger window can be narrowed down in height more than before allowing for more flexibility.
v1.012: (7th Apr 2013)
- New Features and Changes:
- Release Notes: The release notes/change log are shown every time after an update now. They can also be viewed via the help menu.
- Manual License Reset: As the machine code can change from time to time, license activations might go invalid. In case of all license activations used, PokerRanger could not been used anymore. Now, you can reset the license activations by yourself in that case.
- EV/FE Calculations Tab Group Selection: You can choose the parent range's groups for selection in the EV/FE tab ranges now.
- Overwrite Question Omitted: When double-clicking on a range in the range selection tree, PokerRanger used to ask if you really want to overwrite the current range.
- Parent Group Support: For each group, you can choose the parent group now. You can also specify a default parent range for new groups when staying in the hand selection dialog.
- EV/FE Scrollbar: When the EV/FE tab is too short on some screen resolutions, there will automatically appear a scrollbar now.
- Bug Fixes:
- Range Modification Crash: When a range text was modified as text and a tab was switched before focusing out before, the software crashed.
- Group Overwrite Crash: The software crashed, when a range selection tree element was double-clicked and a group was selected.
- Left Mouse Button Deselection: Unselecting hands with the left mouse button did not work anymore.
- Training Range was Modifiable: The training ranges could be modified during the training sessions.
- Display Error with Groups: When the range text was too long, the group name and range text were mixed up.
- Some other bug fixes which could lead to crashs.
v1.011: (24th Mar 2013)
- Group System Initiated:
- Groups: PokerRanger offers a group system with different features now. You can subdivide a range into groups with different colors.
- Group Usage: You can use each group in the range selection via a dropdown. Every tab will use this range as Player1/2 range, then. This allows for dividing your range into, for instance, calling and 3-betting part and just switching fast between the different range parts.
- Next Update's Features: Among bug fixes and different improvements, the next updates will focus on setting a parent range/group for a group, offering selectors based on hand strength in the hand selection dialog itself and, in the long run, an output for the different range portions which can be used for forum discussions.
- Please Note:
- Limited Service from 25th March 4 PM CET until 2nd April: During that time, no licenses can be send. If you wish to receive a PokerRanger license in March, please purchase before that. Otherwise, licenses will be sent on 2nd April.
- RangeSelectionTree Hands Hidden: The hands in the range selection tree in the hand selection dialog have another system allowing for groups now. Because of that, your old ranges can't be found in there anymore (but they are still saved). On demand, a further update will import the old ranges, so please contact us, if you wish to do that.
- Bug Fixes:
- Bug Fixed: Fixed a bug that you could not suit-select pairs with heart-spade,
- Bug Fixed: Fixed a bug that you could not add combinations to a EV/FE calculation sub-range, when those combinations have been added to the parent range after line creation.
- Bug Fixed: When opening the range selection dialog, all buttons where activated, although none should be.
- Bug Fixed: Clicking on "Plot" lead to a crash, when clicked without line selected.
- Bug Fixed: When expanding the parent range, the additional hands could not be selected in the EV/FE tab sub ranges.
- Bug Fixed: Switching from a late line like 3-Bet/Call to an early line like 3-Bet/Fold did not update the pot size at all times.
- Display Bug Fixed: Matrix for selecting ranges did exhibit size changes in the hand strings like AKo.
- Range Matrix with Discounted Combinations: The range matrix shows the combinations discounted by the board and the other player's range now.
- Suit Hover Implemented: When hovering over a hand selection table, one can see, which suits are selected now.
- Importer Enhanced: For some formats, the importer would not recognize the € sign.
v1.010: (8th Mar 2013)
- Scenarios: From now on, you can create scenarios with PokerRanger. The ranges of Player1/2, board, deadcards and all EV/FE lines are subordinated to a scenario. When you import a hand, a new scenario will be created automatically, so that it is easier to structure your hands now. Those scenarios can be saved with File -> Save/Open.
- Range Slider Accelerated: The range slider is faster for selecting ranges now.
- Bet/Raise Sizes Capped: The Bet/Raise Sizes in the EV/FE Calculation Tab are capped now by the stack sizes of the players.
- Combinations Shown in TwoPlayerBoardHits-Tab-Hover: The BoardHitsTab for two players shows the number of combinations discounted by board and the other player's range now.
- Card Removal Shown in BoardHits-Tabs Hover: The range hover of the "Two Player Board Hits Tab" showed combinations in the hover of a range, even when they were blocked by the other range (e.g. AKs vs AhKh on QhTh7d should not display a flushdraw for player1); note that this issue was only regarding the display, the calculations were fine. This display issue is fixed now.
- No lines by default: With this update, not used lines will be hidden by default. If you import a hand, only the candidates for the lines which have been played will be imported (i.e. if player1 has bet at the flop, bet/fold, bet/call and bet/ship will be imported).
- Bug Fix: RangeHover disabled selecting functions by pressing and moving mouse over range field.
v1.0095: (1st Mar 2013)
- Rolling Back Ranges: Each hand range has a memory now. By right-clicking a range, you can roll back the range to any prior state.
- Performance Improvement: The custom sum calculation is accelerated now.
- Range Hover: Each range has a range hover now showing the combinations and range% discounted by the board and (in the case of EV/FE Tab) other ranges.
- Importer Enhanced: The Importer can also import hand histories from Microgaming now.
- Bug Fix: Ticking "Other" in the BoardEvaluation Tabs did not lead to a correct custom sum.
v1.009: (27th Feb 2013)
- EV/FE Stack Size Decimals: Stack Sizes in the EV/FE tab can have decimal numbers now.
- EV/FE Card Removal Numbers: The numbers displayed next to the ranges in the EV/FE tab take card removal effects of board and other ranges into account now.
- Importer Improved: The HEM/PT4 Importer can import Pacific/888 Poker hand histories from now on.
- Bug Fixed: Variant Buttons in EV/FE Calculation Tab have not worked anymore.
- Bug Fixed: EV/FE Calculation Tab takes card removal between ranges into account now. Neglecting this has led to some calculation errors, when the range of the first action has only contained one hand.
- Usability Update: Unselecting "Select Cards with Right Button" in the option menu leads to unselecting with left mouse button in the HandSelectionTable and the SuitSelectionTable now, too.
- Usability Updates: Some labels will be displayed more clearly now when using 125% font size. Also, some labels in the TrainingTab had a white background instead of transparent.
v1.0080: (24th Feb 2013)
- EV/FE Calculation Formulas Displayed: From now on, you can view the EV calculation formulas by hovering the specific colored EV boxes.
- Rake Estimation Integrated: An easy rake estimation with Rake% and Rake Cap was implemented.
- Support of Larger Fonts: People with higher font sizes due to higher screen resolutions could not read all texts properly.
- Bug Fixed: The Hand History Importer did not read hand histories with "Player X is sitting out" between the SB and BB posting line.
- Bug Fixed: Hiding empty lines did not work since v1.0070.
- Bug Fixed: Canceling a dialog for opening an analysis did still delete the current board and ranges
- Bug Fixed: Change at right mouse button option for deselecting cards only worked after restart
- Usability Improved: Some dialogs could be resized and had meaningless titles. Also, the tooltip for the stack size input fields in the EV/FE tab as well as the pot label were changed and made more clear.
v1.0075: (21st Feb 2013)
- Random Crash Bug Fixed: Some crash bug is fixed now, which could occur randomly, but especially after installing the software or an update.
- Crash Reporter Implemented: PokerRanger uses a crash reporter now. Whenever a crash occurs, a bug report will be sent to us, so that we can look into the crash.
v1.0070: (20th Feb 2013)
- Customizable Board Schemas: Schemas for Board Hits/Two Player Board Hits/Win Evaluation can be determined to create custom trees of hang strengths (e.g. flush draw under condition of pair)
- New Draws added: Backdoor Flushdraw, Backdoor Straightdraw
- New Draw Characteristics added: Draw to Nutflush, Backdoor Draw to Nutflush, Ace Overcard
- Subcategory "Other" added: For example, pairs which are neither top pair, 2nd pair etc. can be viewed now
- Custom Sum Schemas added: There are customizable schemas of selections now; for example, "Made Hands" will automatically tick all made hands
- Importer Enhanced: The importer can read tournament hand histories now (experimental; so, please provide hand histories which do not work, if you find ones)
- Discounted Hands: When selecting hands in the HandSelectionDialog, discounted combinations will be shown for the specific board
- Performance Improvement: Opening a tree in the first three tabs will not lead to a recalculation
- Equity Tables exportable: The equity tables can be exported now to a CSV file which can be read with software like MS Excel
v1.0060: (3rd Feb 2013)
- Two Player Board Hits Tab Accelerated
- New Design with More Space
- Display of Equity instead of Wins/Splits/Losses
- Bug Fixed: HandSelectionTree in Range Selection did not Work Properly
v1.0050: (24th Jan 2013)
- Equity Training Tab Added
- More PT4/HEM Formats can be Imported
- Other Bugs have been Fixed
v1.0040: (10th Jan 2013) Preflop Equity Calculation accelerated
v1.0030: (6th Jan 2013) PT4 Importer Improved to read more different exports; also, other HEM/PT4 importer bugs fixed
v1.0020: (2nd Jan 2013) PT4 Importer Added
v1.0010: (27th Dec 2012) Updater Bug Fixes
Do you like PokerRanger? Let others now and participate at special promotions: